Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday; ACOWAR

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine.
This meme is for readers to discuss the upcoming releases that we're excited for!

This week... One that I CANT WAIT for...


A COURT OF WINGS AND RUIN

Author: Sarah J. Maas
Series: A Court of Thorns and Roses #3
Release date: May 2nd 2017
Genre: Fantasy

Synopsis:
Feyre has returned to the Spring Court, determined to gather information on Tamlin's maneuverings and the invading king threatening to bring Prythian to its knees. But to do so she must play a deadly game of deceit-and one slip may wel doom not only Feyre, but for her world as well.

As war bears down upon them all, Feyre must decide who to trust amongst the dazzling and lethal High Lords-and hunt for allies in unexpected places.


I'm so excited. I srsly LOVED Court of Thorns and Roses and Court of Mist and Fury. I read the second part, 600 pages long, within 2 days. Maybe I'll even do a re-read before I read part 3!
        
    

14 comments:

  1. ohwow, ACOMAF in two days!! you're amazing. I haven't read it yet. I hope you enjoy this once you read it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend the book to anyone who loves Fantasy!

      Delete
  2. Great pick! I didn't enjoy the first book in the series, but I'm hoping to read the second book soon and I think I'll enjoy that more (more Rhys...).
    Here's my WoW

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so so excited and ready for this one! I need it in my life NOW! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have got to get around to reading this series. I have the first 2 ready to go so hopefully I can catch up in time for this new one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I got into this series :( I just didn't get the hype!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahw, too bad!! I read the first part last year and was in love right away...

      Delete
  6. I'm ashamed to say I haven't read a single Sarah J. Maas book '^^
    Seems like all book lovers are currently dying to read ACOWAR (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really think the world-building and plots are THE BEST! I'm going to re-read #1 and #2 and then in May read #3!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who isn't excited for ACOWAR!?! It's definitely one of my most anticipated books of the year too! And I LOVE this cover so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I love to discuss books and anything else!

~ Esther