Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday; ACOWAR

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine.
This meme is for readers to discuss the upcoming releases that we're excited for!

This week... One that I CANT WAIT for...


A COURT OF WINGS AND RUIN

Author: Sarah J. Maas
Series: A Court of Thorns and Roses #3
Release date: May 2nd 2017
Genre: Fantasy

Synopsis:
Feyre has returned to the Spring Court, determined to gather information on Tamlin's maneuverings and the invading king threatening to bring Prythian to its knees. But to do so she must play a deadly game of deceit-and one slip may wel doom not only Feyre, but for her world as well.

As war bears down upon them all, Feyre must decide who to trust amongst the dazzling and lethal High Lords-and hunt for allies in unexpected places.


I'm so excited. I srsly LOVED Court of Thorns and Roses and Court of Mist and Fury. I read the second part, 600 pages long, within 2 days. Maybe I'll even do a re-read before I read part 3!