Do you accept copies of books for reviews?
What format of books will you accept?
- I prefer holding and feeling a book when I read it, so a paper book is very welcome, but I understand that printed copies are expensive to provide. I have a Kindle, so MOBI file would be best. I also accept PDF or EPUB.
What genres do you review?
- Feel free to ask me for any genre. I like to be suprised. I usually don't enjoy self-help books or poems, but I'm not afraid to try anything new!
Can I expect a review on your blog if you accept my book?
- Yes. I usually try to read the book within 2/3 months. Depends on the number of request for reviews I've had. Currently I've been getting so much requests that a review will take over 6 months, maybe even more!
Are you going to be nice in your blog if you dislike the book?
- Nope. You will get my opinion if you ask for a review, and I will give you my honest opinion.
What's the best way to contact you?
- You can find me on Goodreads. You may also use the page "Contact Form" here on my blog, to send me an e-mail. It's best to use the subject "Book review". You can also e-mail me personally to:
Do you always respond to requests, even if you're not interested?
Are you going to write about the book somewhere else?
- Yes, on Goodreads.
-- Updated on March 25th 2017 --